Last weekend I made fajitas at home, and it was a big success. My boyfriend ate six! Then he could’nt move 😛
So now I will show you how to make fajitas at home. It’s quite easy and quick. I even made tortillas myself, you can see the ingredients here:
To make 10 fajitas, you will need:
- 10 tortillas
- 500g chicken (I used boneless chicken breast)
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 5 tsp of Fajita seasoning
- Cheese (optional), salsa (optional)
1. Slice the chicken and add the fajita seasoning, mix well and set for 20 mins.
2. Slice the onion and peppers:
3. Heat up some vegetable oil (about 2 spoons) and add the chicken. Still well.
4. Stir the onion and peppers
5. Add the chicken into the vegetable, stir well and turn of the heat.
Now the fajitas it’s ready. You can put the chicken, onion, pepper, cheese, salsa on a tortilla, roll it and eat 😛